Carrasco is dealing with a mild right hip flexor strain, and it is unclear if he will be available for the season opener against the Tigers.
LA Angels Trends
- TrendOver is 15-7 in Angels last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U15|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Angels last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Indians last 21 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Indians last 7 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Indians last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Indians last 7 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U12|3Push0W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Clevinger is recovering from surgery to repair a partial tear to the meniscus in his left knee. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Buttery is suffering from a strained intercostal muscle in his side but is expected to be ready to face the Astros in the season opener.
Pena is recuperating from surgery to fix a torn ACL in his right knee. He is projected to be available for the season opener versus the Astros.
Anderson is suffering from a Grade 2 left oblique strain and is expected to miss four to six weeks.