Ferrell is battling shoulder soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will return when the league gets back into the swing of things.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Astros last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Astros last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-5 in Indians last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-3 in Indians last 58 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.10% (58)O/U17|38Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Houston Astros last injuries
Peacock is hindered by nerve damage in his neck, and it is uncertain if he will return when the league commences play.
Alvarez is tending to soreness in both knees, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.