Naquin has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain and is unlikely to return until sometime in June.
%W 0.54% | Streak 3
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Astros last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Astros last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-5 in Indians last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-3 in Indians last 58 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.10% (58)O/U17|38Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Zimmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated towards the start of June.
Clevinger has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to an upper-back/Teres major muscle strain. He is not expected to return to the mound until at least the start of June.
Kluber has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and it is uncertain when he will be ready for game action.
Martin has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a tight hamstring but is likely to face the White Sox on Tuesday.
Houston Astros last injuries
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He will likely be out of game action until the beginning of June.
Diaz missed his second straight game with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will play Monday against the White Sox.
Springer left the previous game due to lower-back stiffness, and it will impede his status for Monday's clash with the White Sox hazy.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the middle of June.
Marisnick missed the previous game with soreness in his left elbow, and it is unclear if he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Tigers.
Brantley is not expected to suit up against the Rangers on Thursday as he is to be rested.