Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until the beginning of August.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Astros last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Astros last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-5 in Indians last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-3 in Indians last 58 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.10% (58)O/U17|38Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Indians last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Carrasco has been placed on the 10-day injured list as he has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is working through a throwing program but remains without a definitive timetable for return.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the beginning of August.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least the middle of August.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to be sidelined until the start of August.
Anderson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon in his right elbow. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Naquin missed the previous game after tweaking his back and is expected to play Sunday against the Twins.
Houston Astros last injuries
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until at least the middle of August.
James sat out the previous game due to arm fatigue, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's matchup against the Athletics.
Correa fractured a rib and is on the 60-day injured list. He is aiming to return to action against the Cardinals on Friday.
Altuve is not expected to be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Rangers as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return Monday against the Athletics.
Smith has been activated from the 60-day injured list after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon. It is likely that he will be available for Sunday's game versus the Rangers.
Marisnick will serve a two-game suspension for his role in a collision with an opposing player. He is eligible to return to the lineup for Saturday's contest versus the Rangers.