Galvis has been held out of the previous four games due to knee soreness, and he will not return to the lineup Friday against the Mets.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Cardinals last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Cardinals last 16 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Reds last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Iglesias is expected to suit up against the Cubs on Wednesday despite discomfort in his lower back.
Iglesias is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Cubs on Tuesday due to a back tightness.
Votto sat out the last game due to an illness, but it is expected that he will face the Cubs on Tuesday.
VanMeter left the last game due to a family medical emergency but will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Cubs.
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Wong exited the previous game due to a left hamstring injury, and he will not face the Cubs on Friday.
Wieters has received an anti-inflammatory shot for a left calf strain, but it is projected that he will return Wednesday against the Nationals.
Martinez missed the previous game with an upper-respiratory illness. It is likely that the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's tilt against the Nationals.
Carpenter is unlikely to play Sunday against the Brewers as he is to be rested.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the end of September.
Goldschmidt is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Rockies on Thursday as he is expected to be given a day of rest.