Gennett has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a severe right groin strain, and it is unclear if he will rejoin the team against the Cubs on Friday.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Cardinals last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3 in Cardinals last 16 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U13|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Reds last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel was forced from the last game due to a migraine. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Iglesias has been activated from the team's paternity and is expected to return the lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and will likely be out until the beginning of July.
Hicks has been diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow and will miss an extended period.
Munoz has been shifted to thee team's restricted list due to the birth of his child and will miss an extended period.
Mayers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shoulder lat strain. He is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in July.
Wainwright has been removed from the 10-day injured list after recuperating from a mild left hamstring strain. He is expected to start Thursday against the Marlins.
Goldschmidt will receive a day of rest and is not expected to play against the Marlins on Wednesday.
Molina is unlikely to be available Wednesday against the Marlins as he is to be rested.
Helsley has hit the 10-day injured list due to a right shoulder impingement. A timetable for return has yet to be established.