Iglesias sat out the previous game due to stiffness in his lower back, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Cubs on Tuesday.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mariners last 13 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Mariners last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mariners last 13 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Reds last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-11-1 in Reds last 37 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.40% (37)O/U11|25Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-4 in Reds last 18 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (18)O/U4|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Reds last 26 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U9|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Votto sat out the last game due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will face the Cubs on Tuesday.
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
VanMeter left the last game due to a family medical emergency. It is unknown if he will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Cubs.
Galvis was held out of the previous two games due to a knee injury, and it is unclear if he will play Tuesday against the Cubs.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
Wood will spend an undetermined length of time away from the mound due to a lower-back strain.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Santana has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow inflammation. He is likely to be activated prior to Tuesday's game versus the Pirates.
Fraley has been shut down for the remainder of the season due to soreness in his right thumb.
Gordon is not expected to play Sunday against the White Sox due to a day of rest.
Crawford sat out the last game due to a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. It is unknown if he will return to the field Friday against the White Sox.
Haniger has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a ruptured testicle, for which he has undergone surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Elias has a Grade 1 hamstring strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Gordon is not expected to play Thursday against the Reds due to a day of rest.
Narvaez has been held out of the previous two games with back spasms and will not be available against the Astros on Thursday.