Gennett has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a severe right groin strain, and it is unclear if he will rejoin the team against the Cubs on Friday.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Giants last 12 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel was forced from the last game due to a migraine. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Iglesias has been activated from the team's paternity and is expected to return the lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Vincent has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right pectoral strain, and he is expected to be sidelined until after the All-Star break.
Bergen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain and is likely to be away from the team until at least the beginning of July.
Duggar was placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained back. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup against the Diamondbacks on Saturday.
Crawford is not expected to be available against the Rockies on Monday due to tightness in his right hamstring.
Posey is not expected to be in the lineup for Sunday's clash against the Diamondbacks as it is likely that he will be given the day to rest.
Sandoval sat out the previous game with a laceration on his right pinkie finger. He will not be in the lineup for Wednesday's matchup against the Dodgers.
Posey is not expected to be in the starting lineup Monday against the Dodgers due to a routine night off.
Posey is likely to be absent from the starting lineup against the Brewers on Saturday as he is expected to receive a day of rest.