Galvis has been held out of the previous four games due to knee soreness, and he will not return to the lineup Friday against the Mets.
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Giants last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Giants last 12 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Giants last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %67.30% (52)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Iglesias is expected to suit up against the Cubs on Wednesday despite discomfort in his lower back.
Iglesias is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Cubs on Tuesday due to a back tightness.
Votto sat out the last game due to an illness, but it is expected that he will face the Cubs on Tuesday.
VanMeter left the last game due to a family medical emergency but will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Cubs.
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
San Francisco Giants last injuries
Watson is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list due to a small fracture in his left wrist.
Posey has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his lower back and hip. It is anticipated that he will suit up against the Red Sox on Thursday.
Dickerson is expected to suit up against the Red Sox on Wednesday despite an oblique injury.
Dickerson has soreness in his right oblique and will not be available against the Red Sox on Tuesday.
Dickerson has missed the previous two games due to tightness in his right oblique, and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Marlins.
Posey is not expected to suit up Sunday against the Marlins due to a routine day of rest.
Gott has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a Grade 1 UCL sprain and a flexor strain in his right elbow. He is projected to miss the remainder of the season.
Green has been placed on the 60-day injured list due to a hip impingement, ending his season.