Duke has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right calf strain. He is without a definitive timetable for return.
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-4 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.20% (27)O/U4|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Puig has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a right shoulder sprain, but it is anticipated that he will return Friday against the Cubs.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the start of June.
Wood is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is likely to be out until the All-Star break.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Tatis Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain, and it has yet to be established if he will return to action May 31 against the Marlins.
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain. He is expected to be away from the field until at least the start of June.
Loup will miss an extended length of time and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a left elbow strain.
Diaz has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to fix a torn lateral meniscus in his right knee. He is lining up to rejoin the team during the beginning of June.
Dickerson suffered an unspecified injury and has been placed on the 10-day injured list without a timetable for recovery.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the early part of June.
Myers is unlikely to play against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Wingenter sustained a right shoulder strain and has landed on the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the latter part of May.