Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-2 in Padres last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (10)O/U7|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-4 in Reds last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %84.60% (26)O/U4|22Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return towards the end of August.
Votto has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He is expected to rejoin the lineup towards the end of August.
Winker sat out the last two games due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's clash against the Cardinals.
Suarez did not participate in the last game due to a sprained left thumb, but is expected to take the field against the Cardinals on Sunday.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least late August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. He is not expected to return until later in August.
Iglesias missed his second straight game with biceps soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Nationals.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Tatis Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a stress reaction in his back, and it is likely that he will miss the remainder of the season.
Kinsler is on the 10-day injured list with a disc herniation in his neck and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Nix has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a torn UCL in his right elbow, and he is expected to remain on the IL until sometime in late August.
Castillo has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a torn tendon in his left middle finger and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Cordero sustained a right elbow sprain and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September after incurring a setback during his rehabilitation.
Morejon will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder impingement.
Richards is on the 60-day injured list while recuperating from Tommy John surgery. He is targeting a return to the team towards the start of September.