Galvis has been held out of the previous four games due to knee soreness, and he will not return to the lineup Friday against the Mets.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Iglesias is expected to suit up against the Cubs on Wednesday despite discomfort in his lower back.
Iglesias is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Cubs on Tuesday due to a back tightness.
Votto sat out the last game due to an illness, but it is expected that he will face the Cubs on Tuesday.
VanMeter left the last game due to a family medical emergency but will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Cubs.
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Dickerson is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a fractured left foot.
Segura was removed from the previous game due to a left hamstring cramp, and he will not be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Indians.
Bruce is tending to a flexor strain in his arm and will not face the Braves on Thursday.
Ramos has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right shoulder impingement and is expected to be available Tuesday against the Braves.
Quinn has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Dominguez has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to ulnar collateral ligament damage in his right elbow. He is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of September.
Nicasio has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right rotator cuff tendinitis. It is anticipated that he will be on the IL until at least the latter part of September.
Bruce is nursing some effects from his previous flexor strain in his right elbow. It is undetermined if he will face the Braves on Tuesday.