Gennett has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a severe right groin strain, and it is unclear if he will rejoin the team against the Cubs on Friday.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Reds last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Reds last 52 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel was forced from the last game due to a migraine. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Iglesias has been activated from the team's paternity and is expected to return the lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Neshek sustained a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and has landed on the 10-day injured list. There is no timetable for recovery.
Robertson has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right elbow, and he is expected to be away from the field until at least the middle of July.
Haseley is on the 10-day injured list with a left groin strain. He is likely to return to the lineup during the early part of July.
Hunter is sidelined with a Grade 1 flexor strain in his right forearm and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of July.
McCutchen has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a torn ACL in his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Eickhoff is on the 10-day injured list due to tendinitis in his right bicep. A timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Morgan has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left forearm strain, but he is likely to be activated in time for Saturday's game versus the Marlins.
Bruce has sat out the previous two games with tightness in his left hamstring but is expected to suit up against the Nationals during Game 2 of Wednesday's doubleheader.