Gennett has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a severe right groin strain, and it is unclear if he will rejoin the team against the Cubs on Friday.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 28-10 in Reds last 38 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %73.70% (38)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Reds last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel was forced from the last game due to a migraine. It is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's contest versus the Brewers.
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Iglesias has been activated from the team's paternity and is expected to return the lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Montas is serving an 80-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He is eligible to return on September 25 against the Angels.
Treinen has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a right rotator cuff strain, and there is currently no timetable for return to action.
Morales has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will come off the IL in time for Tuesday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Manaea is on the 60-day injured list due to labrum repair surgery on his left shoulder. He is not expected to return until the middle of July.
Cotton has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery. He also had a right hamstring debridement performed, and it is unclear if he will return before the end of July.
Herrmann has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. He is likely to be on the IL until the beginning of July.
Hundley has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Estrada is on the 10-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the latter part of July.