Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Mets last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-4 in Reds last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %86.20% (29)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face. It is unknown if he will suit up in Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
New York Mets last injuries
Wilson has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left elbow soreness, and it has yet to be determined if he will come off the IL in time for Monday's game versus the Braves.
Syndergaard has been designed to the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain, and a timetable for return has yet to be announced.
Vargas left his last appearance with a cramp in his left calf, but is expected to be able to make his next start Friday against the Cubs.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been placed on the 10-day injured list, and it is unclear when he will be cleared to play.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of July.
Ramos is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cardinals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Cano has landed on the 10-day injured list after re-injuring his left quadriceps. He is expected to return to action Sunday versus the Cardinals.
Gsellman is dealing with tightness in his back, and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Cardinals.