Winker is expected to spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
NY Mets Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mets last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Mets last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mets last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Mets last 4 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-4 in Reds last 29 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %86.20% (29)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. It is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Pirates.
Votto has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. It is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup Sunday versus the Pirates.
Dietrich has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return against the Pirates on Friday.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the early part of September.
Senzel is hampered by a sore left elbow and will not suit up against the Padres on Monday.
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Winker sat out the last two games due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's clash against the Cardinals.
New York Mets last injuries
Nido was lifted from the previous game with a head injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Saturday against the Mets.
Gsellman has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a partial lat tear and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cano tore his left hamstring and is on the 10-day injured list. He is likely to be on the IL until at least the beginning of September.
Ramos is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Friday's contest against the Braves as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Davis is likely to suit up against the Indians on Tuesday despite tightness in his right calf.
Lowrie has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a capsule sprain in his left knee. He suffered a Grade 1 hamstring strain and a right calf strain during his rehabilitation, but he is likely to be activated sometime in September.
Rhame has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having a season-ending ulnar nerve transposition procedure conducted on his right elbow.
Nimmo is dealing with a bulging cervical disc in his neck and the effects of whiplash. He has been moved to the 60-day injured list and is not expected to return until the beginning of September.