Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendUnder is 55-25-3 in Brewers last 83 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (83)O/U25|55Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Brewers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Reds last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U25|55Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face. It is unknown if he will suit up in Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Chacin has landed on the 10-day injured list with a lower back strain, but he is expected to be activated prior to Monday's game against the Padres.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Giants as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Braun is unlikely to take part in Tuesday's game against the Astros due to a day of rest.
Cain was removed from the previous game with a jammed right thumb but is expected to suit up for Thursday's tilt against the Brewers.
Grandal is likely to be absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Marlins as he is expected to be given a day of rest.
Moustakas sat out the previous game due to a fractured right ring finger, but he is likely be available against the Marlins on Tuesday.
Shaw has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right wrist strain, and he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Marlins.