Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Rockies last 22 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-3 in Reds last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Dahl is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Padres as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Murphy was scratched from Saturday's game against the Padres for undisclosed reasons.
Story was forced from the previous game after taking a ground ball to the face, leaving his status for Saturday's contest against the Padres in question.
Oh is on the 10-day injured list with a left abdominal strain and will miss an extended period.
Arenado is not expected to be in the starting lineup Friday against the Padres as he will be given the night to rest.
Arenado was forced from the previous game due to a left forearm contusion but is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Padres on Thursday.
Dunn has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left shoulder inflammation. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Padres on Thursday.
Murphy is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Cubs as he will likely be given a day of rest.