Puig is not expected to take part in Thursday's contest versus the Padres as he is to be rested.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockies last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Rockies last 22 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rockies last 4 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Rockies last 29 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-3 in Reds last 17 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Gray exited his previous outing with a left calf contusion. It is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start on Wednesday against the Dodgers.
Suarez is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Dodgers as he will receive a day of rest.
Wood is on the 10-day injured list and is out of commission due to lower-back soreness. He will not be ready until at least sometime in May.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Gennett is on the 10-day injured list with a severe right groin strain and will miss eight to 12 weeks of action.
Dietrich left the last game after getting hit in the leg with a pitch, leaving his status for Monday's game against the Dodgers unclear.
Votto is not expected to take part in Monday's game against the Dodgers due to a day of rest.
Colorado Rockies last injuries
Rusin is on the 10-day injured list with upper-back discomfort and is likely to remain shelved until at least the latter part of April.
Anderson has been designated for the 10-day injured list with left knee inflammation, and it is unknown if he will be activated prior to Monday's contest against the Nationals.
Iannetta has landed on the 10-day disabled list with a right lat strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Cuevas has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left quadriceps strain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Freeland left his last outing with a blister on his pitching hand but is expected to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Phillies.
McMahon is likely to play against the Phillies on Thursday after being activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from a left elbow strain.
Desmond was absent from the lineup during the previous game with soreness in his leg and will not partake in Thursday's matchup versus the Phillies.
Dahl has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a core injury in his lower abdomen, and it is anticipated that he will be available for Thursday's contest against the Phillies.