Galvis has been held out of the previous four games due to knee soreness, and he will not return to the lineup Friday against the Mets.
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Indians last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-1 in Indians last 21 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (21)O/U14|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Indians last 9 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U15|36Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Reds last 8 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Iglesias is expected to suit up against the Cubs on Wednesday despite discomfort in his lower back.
Iglesias is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Cubs on Tuesday due to a back tightness.
Votto sat out the last game due to an illness, but it is expected that he will face the Cubs on Tuesday.
VanMeter left the last game due to a family medical emergency but will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Cubs.
Senzel sustained a season-ending torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Votto is unlikely to participate in Sunday's game due to a day of rest.
Winker is expected to be out until at least the end of September while on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Kipnis is sidelined due to a fractured hamate bone in his right wrist. He is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Reyes has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to a personal matter but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Tigers.
Maybin sat out the previous game with lingering soreness in his left wrist, but it is expected that he will be available Thursday against the Angels.
Olson is on the 10-day injured list due to case of shingles, and he is projected to be out for the remainder of the season.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone. He has suffered an oblique strain during his rehab and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Salazar has been transferred to the 10-day injured list with a right groin strain, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Maybin has an ongoing left wrist soreness and will not be available Sunday against the Red Sox.
Rodriguez has been reinstated from the 60-day injured list after a recovering from a right shoulder strain, but it is unclear if he will rejoin the team for Saturday's game against the Twins.