Wood has a back injury and will not be ready for opening day against the Pirates.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Indians last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Indians last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5 in Indians last 20 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (20)O/U15|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Reds last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-3-1 in Reds last 18 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %82.40% (18)O/U14|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Reds last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Reds last 5 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Lindor has progressed in his recovery from a right calf strain, and his status for opening day against the Twins has yet to be established.
Zimmer had surgery on his right shoulder to repair a labrum injury. His recovery is progressing well, but he is not expected to be available for opening day against the Twins.