Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face. It is unknown if he will suit up in Monday's series opener against the Astros.
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Cubs last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cubs last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Reds last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.60% (51)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
Iglesias has been placed on the team's paternity list while attending the birth of his child, and is permitted to miss up to three days.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Suarez is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Nationals as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Hendricks has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no definitive timetable for his return.
Edwards Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thoracic strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Cishek has missed the last four games due to a right knee bone bruise, and his availability for Sunday's tilt against the Dodgers is in question.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He is likely to be out until the end of June.
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter half of June.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of July.
Contreras is not likely to be in the lineup for Wednesday's games against the Rockies as he is expected to get a day of rest.
Bryant is not expected to be in action Wednesday against the Rockies as he likely will be given a day of rest.