- TrendOver is 4-1 in Braves last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Braves last 5 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Braves last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Braves last 11 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Reds last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-15-1 in Reds last 51 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U15|35Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Reds last 10 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Mahle exited his last outing with right shoulder fatigue, and it is unlikely that he will take on the Astros on Tuesday.
Garrett has been issued a three-game suspension for throwing a drink on a spectator. He is appealing the ruling and is permitted to play until a final decision is made.
Votto will miss the remainder of the 2022 season after undergoing surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff.
Senzel has been absent from the last three games due to a tight hamstring, and it is unknown if he will suit up versus the Pirates on Friday.
Warren has been shifted to the 15-day injured list due to a right flexor pronator strain, and it is unclear if he will be activated for Tuesday's matchup versus the Phillies.
India has missed the previous three contests due to a lower leg contusion, but it is likely that he will suit up Tuesday against the Phillies.
Hoffman has hit the 15-day injured list with stiffness in his right forearm, and he will remain sidelined until the late part of August.
Miley has been added to the 15-day injured list due to a strained left shoulder, and it is unlikely that he will be activated before the late part of August.
Atlanta Braves last injuries
Adrianza has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with a viral infection, and he is not expected to return until the latter part of August.
Wright missed his previous outing due to a right arm issue, but he is expected to make his next scheduled start against the Astros on Friday.
Fried has been activated from the 7-day injured list after recovering from a concussion, and he is projected to return against the Mets on Thursday.
Acuna Jr. departed the last game due to right knee soreness, and he will not suit up for Sunday's tilt with the Marlins.
Acuna Jr. is battling lower-body soreness, and he will not partake in Sunday's clash with the Mets.