Galvis is battling shoulder soreness and a tight left quadriceps. It is unclear if he will be fit to play when the league decides it is safe to start up.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Cardinals last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-3 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (27)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
VanMeter has an anterior muscle strain in his lower leg, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up once the league resumes play.
Shafer is nursing a flexor mass irritation in his pitching arm, and it is unknown if he will have healed by the time the league returns.