Wood has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He is on a rehab assignment, and it is unknown if he will be ready to be activated for Saturday's game against the Rockies.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Cardinals last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-3 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (27)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and likely to stay on the IL until at least the start of August.
Farmer has landed on the 7-day injured list as he is being evaluated for a concussion. He is without a clear timetable for return.
Hernandez has been sent to the 10-day injured list while he deals with right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown when he will return to game action.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. A timeline for his return has yet to be announced.
Dietrich is dealing with a knee injury, and it will impede his status for Monday's game versus the Brewers.
Senzel is expected to suit up against the Brewers on Monday despite a minor hamstring strain.
Barnhart has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right oblique, and he is not expected to come off of the IL until sometime in August.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Molina has landed on the 10-day injured list with a strained tendon in his right thumb. He has suffered a setback and is not expected to return until the middle of August.
Ozuna has been placed on the 10-day injured list with multiple fractures to the middle and ring fingers on his right hand. He is not expected to return to the lineup until the beginning of August.
Mayers has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to a right shoulder lat strain. He is expected to be sidelined until beginning of August.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.
Carpenter has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a right foot contusion. He is projected to be activated against the Astros on Friday.
Goldschmidt is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Reds as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gyorko has been sent to the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He suffered a left calf strain during his rehabilitation and also had wrist surgery. He is likely be out until sometime in September.
Hicks has been shifted to the 60-day injured list after undergoing season-ending Tommy John surgery to fix a torn UCL in his right elbow.