Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the start of June.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Cardinals last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cardinals last 19 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U13|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in Cardinals last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cardinals last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-3 in Reds last 27 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.90% (27)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Wood is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is likely to be out until the All-Star break.
Puig exited the previous game due to a right shoulder sprain, and his status for Tuesday's clash with the Brewers is in question.
Winker sat out the previous game with left quadriceps tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Giants on Friday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday against the Athletics as he will likely be given the day to rest.
St. Louis Cardinals last injuries
Rosenthal has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a viral infection, and he is expected to be away from the team until at least the start of June.
Carpenter is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Rangers as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Martinez is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder cuff strain. He is on a rehab assignment, but it is anticipated that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Rangers.
Cecil has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to left hand Carpal Tunnel syndrome and is expected to be out of action until the All-Star break.
Bader is dealing with neck stiffness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Rangers on Friday.
Bader missed the last game due to stiffness in his neck and is unlikely to play against the Braves on Thursday.
Bader missed the previous game with stiffness in his neck and is unlikely to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Braves.
Carpenter is not in the starting lineup Sunday against the Pirates as he has been given the day off.