Senzel is working his way back from surgery to correct a torn labrum in his shoulder, and it is undetermined if he will be ready for opening day against the Cardinals.
%W 0.55% | Streak 5
L10: W9 L1 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mariners last 13 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Mariners last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Mariners last 13 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Reds last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-11-1 in Reds last 37 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.40% (37)O/U11|25Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-4 in Reds last 18 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (18)O/U4|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Reds last 26 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U9|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Haniger had sports hernia surgery as well as a microdiscectomy to remove an intervertebral disc from his back. He is expected to be out until at least sometime in May.
Adams is expected to be out of the lineup until at least sometime in June as he is working his way back from an ACL injury. He is on the 60-day injured list.