Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the start of June.
San Diego Trends
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Padres last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Padres last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-3 in Reds last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %88.50% (26)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Wood is on the 10-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is likely to be out until the All-Star break.
Puig exited the previous game due to a right shoulder sprain, and his status for Tuesday's clash with the Brewers is in question.
Winker sat out the previous game with left quadriceps tightness but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Giants on Friday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup Thursday against the Athletics as he will likely be given the day to rest.
San Diego Padres last injuries
Tatis Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left hamstring strain. He is targeting a return for Friday's matchup against the Blue Jays.
Wingenter sustained a right shoulder strain and has landed on the 10-day injured list. It is anticipated that he will be out of commission until at least the latter part of May.
Mejia has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left knee sprain. He is expected to be away from the field until at least the end of May.
Kennedy has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with arm fatigue and is not expected to return until the latter part of May.
Myers is unlikely to take the field Wednesday against the Dodgers as he is to be rested.
Myers is not expected to be in the starting lineup Wednesday against the Mets as he will likely be given the day to rest.