Iglesias has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 47-21-5 in Pirates last 73 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.10% (73)O/U21|47Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pirates last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pirates last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-3 in Pirates last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U2|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Reds last 8 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U21|47Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5 in Reds last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U5|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Senzel departed the last game with a hamstring injury, and it is undetermined if he will face the Indians on Thursday.
Farmer was absent from the lineup during the previous game as he is being evaluated for a concussion. It is uncertain if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's clash with the Indians.
Barnhart has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right oblique, and he is not expected to come off of the IL until sometime in August.
Garrett has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left lat strain, but he is expected to return Thursday against the Indians.
Casali has been held out of the past two games due to knee soreness, and he is unlikely to suit up against the Indians on Thursday.
Dietrich was forced from the previous game due to a right knee contusion, and his status for Thursday's clash versus the Indians is up in the air.
Winkler departed the last game due to tightness in the left side of his lower back, and he is unlikely to take part in Monday's contest against the Cubs.
Pittsburgh Pirates last injuries
Taillon has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a right elbow flexor strain and is not expected to return to the mound until sometime in August.
Polanco has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left posterior shoulder inflammation. He has suffered a setback during his rehabilitation and is not expected to return until at least the middle of August.
Brault has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left shoulder strain. He will be held out of action until at least the early part of August.
Chisenhall fractured his right hand and has been transferred from the 10-day to the 60-day injured list after suffering a setback during his rehab stint. He is not expected to be activated until at least the latter half of July.
Gonzalez has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a fractured left clavicle. He is expected to be out of action until at least the end of July.
Dickerson left the previous game with a facial laceration. It is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's matchup against the Cubs.
Kela is experiencing lingering discomfort in his right shoulder and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He is not expected to return to the mound until the end of July.
Williams has been activated from the paternity list and is expected to make his next scheduled start Sunday against the Cubs.