Winker has sat out the past three games with upper-back tightness, and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Pirates.
- TrendOver is 8-3-1 in Brewers last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Brewers last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Reds last 26 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U8|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 41-18 in Reds last 59 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.50% (59)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least the early part of September.
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return during the beginning of September.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. It is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Pirates.
Votto has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. It is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup Sunday versus the Pirates.
Senzel is hampered by a sore left elbow and will not suit up against the Padres on Monday.
Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
Winker sat out the last two games due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's clash against the Cardinals.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Nelson has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return during the early part of September.
Chacin has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right lat strain. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September.
Cain is not expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Wednesday due to a day of rest.
Cain is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Cardinals despite a tweaked oblique.
Davies has been activated from the 10-day injured list with back spasms and is expected to return to the mound Monday against the Cardinals.
Cain was held out the last game with a tweaked oblique muscle and will not be in Monday's lineup versus the Cardinals.
Braun is not expected to suit up against the Cardinals on Monday due to a day of rest.
Cain is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday as he will likely be given a routine day for rest.