Garrett is serving an eight-game suspension due to his role in an altercation. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Tuesday's game against the Padres.
- TrendUnder is 55-25-3 in Brewers last 83 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (83)O/U25|55Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Brewers last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Reds last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U25|55Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-15 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.60% (51)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Dietrich has landed on the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation. He is likely to return towards the end of August.
Votto has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a lower-back strain. He is expected to rejoin the lineup towards the end of August.
Winker sat out the last two games due to upper-back tightness. It is unclear if he will participate in Sunday's clash against the Cardinals.
Suarez did not participate in the last game due to a sprained left thumb, but is expected to take the field against the Cardinals on Sunday.
Mahle has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain and is likely to stay on the IL until at least late August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. He is not expected to return until later in August.
Iglesias missed his second straight game with biceps soreness, but he is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Nationals.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Cain was held out the last game with a tweaked oblique muscle, and it is unclear if he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Cardinals.
Davies has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is expected to return to the mound Monday against the Cardinals.
Chacin has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right lat strain. He is expected to be out until at least the middle of September.
Cain is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday as he will likely be given a routine day for rest.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Nationals on Saturday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Yelich missed the previous four games with a sore back and will not be in the lineup against the Rangers on Sunday.
Nelson has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return during the latter part of August.
Cain is tending to a left knee contusion, but is expected to start against the Rangers on Friday.