Votto will not play against the Padres on Saturday due to back tightness.
No Analisys Provided
%W 0.57% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Take the Milwaukee Brewers with the money-line versus the Cincinnati Reds listing both starting pitchers Chase Anderson and Homer Bailey.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Believe us when we tell you - Chase Anderson isn't all that much. And the Reds just swept San Francisco. But they are 1-15 in games started by Homer Bailey (nine loss by multiple runs), who's averaged five innings per outing and allowed a .936 OPS in the first stanza.
- TrendUnder is 54-26-5 in Brewers last 85 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.50% (85)O/U26|54Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Brewers last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U26|54Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 34-16-1 in Reds last 51 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-0 in Reds last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (9)O/U9|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Reds last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Puig is not expected to take part in Thursday's contest versus the Padres as he is to be rested.
Gray exited his previous outing with a left calf contusion. It is unknown if he will make his next scheduled start on Wednesday against the Dodgers.
Suarez is absent from the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Dodgers as he will receive a day of rest.
Wood is on the 10-day injured list and is out of commission due to lower-back soreness. He will not be ready until at least sometime in May.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Gennett is on the 10-day injured list with a severe right groin strain and will miss eight to 12 weeks of action.
Dietrich left the last game after getting hit in the leg with a pitch, leaving his status for Monday's game against the Dodgers unclear.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Moustakas was lifted from the last game with a sore right hand and it is unknown if he will be available Sunday against the Dodgers.
Nelson is on the 10-day injured list while recuperating from shoulder surgery and is likely to remain out of commission until at least the end of April.
Knebel has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to inflammation in the right SC joint and there is no timetable for recovery.
Wilson has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child but is expected to rejoin the lineup in time for Friday's clash with the Dodgers.
Moustakas is not expected to suit up against the Dodgers on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cain will receive a day of rest and is unlikely to play Thursday against the Dodgers.
Jeffress has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from right shoulder weakness. He is likely to be available for Tuesday's game against the Cardinals.