Peralta has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right hip flexor strain. There is no timetable for recovery.
LA Dodgers Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Dodgers last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Dodgers last 12 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U10|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Dodgers last 13 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Dodgers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5 in Reds last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Reds last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Reds last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U15|6Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Iglesias has been activated from the team's paternity and is expected to return the lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday.
Votto is not expected to be in the starting lineup versus the Astros on Wednesday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Senzel missed the previous game after fouling a pitch off his foot and face, but he is expected to be in the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Astros.
Stephenson has landed on the 10-day injured list with a cervical strain, and it is unknown if he will be available for Monday's tilt against the Astros.
Votto left the previous game with stiffness in his mid-back but is likely to start Friday's contest against the Rangers.
Blandino is on the 10-day injured list as he is recovering from surgery to repair a torn MCL and ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Puig is expected to be absent from the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Phillies as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
Los Angeles Dodgers last injuries
Pollock had surgery to clear up a staph infection in his right elbow and to remove hardware that was previously inserted. He has landed on the 10-day injured list and is likely to be out of action until at least the middle of July.
Maeda is dealing with stiffness in his right hand but is expected to take the mound for his next scheduled start Sunday against the Rockies.
Hill exited his last outing due to left forearm discomfort, and it is uncertain if he will make his next scheduled start Tuesday against the Diamondbacks.
Alexander is on the 10-day injured list due to left forearm inflammation and is likely to be out until at least the start of July.
Muncy is not expected to play against the Giants on Wednesday as he is to be rested.
Cingrani has been placed on the 10-day injured list after having surgery to repair the labrum in his left shoulder. He is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Seager has landed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 strain of his left hamstring. He is expected to need four to six weeks to recover.
Turner is not expected to be in the starting lineup Monday against the Giants as he will be given the night off.