Farmer has landed on the 7-day injured list as he is being evaluated for a concussion. He is without a clear timetable for return.
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Angels last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Angels last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Reds last 10 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17 in Reds last 57 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.20% (57)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Reds last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Reds last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U1|6Push2W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Hernandez has been sent to the 10-day injured list while he deals with right shoulder fatigue. It is unknown when he will return to game action.
Wood has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to lower-back soreness. He is on a rehab assignment, and it is unknown if he will be ready to be activated for Saturday's game against the Rockies.
Mahle is nursing a sore left hamstring, and it is unclear if he will be able to make his next scheduled start against the Brewers on Wednesday.
Barnhart has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right oblique, and he is not expected to come off of the IL until sometime in August.
Casali is on the 10-day injured list due to a sprained right knee. A timeline for his return has yet to be announced.
Senzel is suffering from a hamstring injury and will not be in the lineup for Sunday's game against the Cardinals.
Dietrich has an injured knee and will miss Sunday's game against the Cardinals as a result.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Middleton is on the 60-day injured list after undergoing Tommy John surgery. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation due to mild ulnar neuritis in his right elbow and is without a timetable for return.
Ramirez is on the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of August.
Lucroy has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a concussion, and he also underwent surgery to repair a fractured nose. He is expected to miss three weeks as a result.
Heaney has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no timetable for a return.
Cozart has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from season-ending surgery to fix a torn labrum in his left shoulder.
Ramirez has been suspended three games for intentionally hitting a batter. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Mariners.
Pujols sat out the last game due to a tight left hamstring, but is expected be in the starting lineup Saturday against the Mariners.
Smith has been activated from the 10-day injured list and it is unclear if he will be available for Saturday's tilt versus the Mariners.