Senzel is working his way back from surgery to correct a torn labrum in his shoulder, and it is undetermined if he will be ready for opening day against the Cardinals.
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Angels last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Angels last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Reds last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 40-17 in Reds last 57 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.20% (57)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Reds last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Reds last 12 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Cincinnati Reds last injuries
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Cozart is on the mend after having an arthroscopic debridement of his left shoulder. It is unknown if he will be ready by opening day against the Astros.
Pena is recuperating from surgery to fix a torn ACL in his right knee. He is likely to be sidelined until sometime in May.