Moncada is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. It is unclear if he will return to the lineup Monday against the Twins.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2-1 in White Sox last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U2|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until late August.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Banuelos has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Castillo has been activated from the family medical emergency leave list. He is expected to return against the Tigers for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader.
Jay sat out the last game with an abdominal injury but is expected to suit up for Saturday's contest versus the Phillies.
Houston Astros last injuries
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen towards the start of September.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and is expected to be out until later in August.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Gurriel is not expected to be the in starting lineup Sunday against the Orioles as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chirinos has missed the last two games with left shoulder soreness, but is expected to return for Sunday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Fisher left the previous game with a facial contusion after being hit on the cheek by a fly ball. He is not expected to play Sunday against the Orioles.