Garcia is away from the team due to the passing of his grandmother and is allowed to miss up to a maximum of seven games.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in White Sox last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1-1 in White Sox last 12 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.90% (12)O/U1|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Anderson is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Angels as he will likely receive a routine day off for rest.
Jay has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right hip strain and is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to right hip surgery.
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the middle of September.
Houston Astros last injuries
Stassi has sat out the last five games with a sore oblique, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Rays on Sunday.
McHugh is on the 10-day injured list due to right elbow discomfort, and he is likely to stay on the shelf until at least the end of September.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is uncertain if he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Peacock is likely to be on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder soreness until at least the latter part of September.
Altuve will not be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Royals as he will likely be given the day to rest.
Gurriel is tending to a hamstring injury but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Royals.
Gurriel missed his fifth straight game with left hamstring discomfort. He is aiming to return Friday against the Royals.
Sanchez has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to season-ending right shoulder surgery.