Moncada is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. He is lining up to return to the lineup Thursday against the Rangers.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Tigers last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in White Sox last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in White Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Banuelos has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Castillo has been activated from the family medical emergency leave list. He is expected to return against the Tigers for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Goodrum is battling a sore groin and will not be a participant in Monday's contest against the Astros.
Stewart has been placed on the seven-day injured list due to a concussion. He has begun a rehabilitation assignment and is likely to be activated before the end of August.
Candelario has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thumb sprain. He is likely to remain of the IL until at least the end of August.
Hardy is expected to spend the remainder of the season on the 60-day injured list with a left flexor tendon strain.
Zimmermann has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after a right cervical spasm. It is expected that he will return to the starting rotation for Saturday's contest against the Rays.
Jones has a fractured left wrist and is likely to miss the remainder of the season while on the 10-day injured list.
Harrison has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after undergoing surgery to repair a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and a partial tear. He is likely to be activated during the middle of August.
Turnbull has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from an upper-back strain. He is likely to be available for Monday's game against the White Sox.