Banuelos has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder strain, and it has yet to be established if he will return to the rotation Saturday against the Twins.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Tigers last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Tigers last 17 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Tigers last 7 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Tigers last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in White Sox last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in White Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right leg-area strain. He is likely to be held out of action until the beginning of June.
Rodon has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Jimenez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right high-ankle sprain, and he is expected to be available for Monday's game against the Astros.
Jones has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct a flexor mass tear in his right elbow, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Garcia has sat out the previous two games due to lumbar spine muscle spasms, but he is expected to face the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Anderson is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Blue Jays as he will be given a day of rest.
Moncada is absent from the starting lineup for Tuesday's contest versus the Indians as he will receive a day to rest.
Detroit Tigers last injuries
Mercer has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right quadriceps strain. He is lining up to rejoin the lineup during the beginning of June.
Zimmermann has been placed on the 10-day Injured List with a UCL sprain in his right elbow and is also dealing with a muscle strain. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of June.
Goodrum has missed the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms, but is expected to return for Sunday's matchup versus the Athletics.
Ross has been designated for the 10-day injured list with ulnar neuritis in his right elbow. He will miss an extended period.
Cabrera missed the previous game with soreness in his knee, but is expected to suit up Thursday against the Athletics.
Harrison has recovered from a left shoulder contusion and has been activated from the 10-day injured list. He is likely to return Monday against the Astros.
Goodrum sat out the previous game with a bruised right knee, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Twins for game two of the doubleheader on Saturday.
Hardy has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left forearm strain. He is expected to play against the Twins on Saturday.