Moncada is on the 10-day injured list due to a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. He is lining up to return to the lineup Thursday against the Rangers.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in White Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Banuelos has been shifted to the 60-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Castillo has been activated from the family medical emergency leave list. He is expected to return against the Tigers for Game 1 of Tuesday's doubleheader.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Sisco sat out the last game due to groin and shoulder injuries. It is uncertain if he will be available Tuesday against the Royals.
Smith Jr. has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain. He is on pace to return during the beginning of September.
Stewart has been activated from the 7-day injured list where he was recovering from a concussion. He is expected to make his return Friday against the Red Sox.
Nunez was held out of the previous game with a bruised left ankle, and it is unclear if he will suit up Monday against the Yankees.
Castro missed his second straight game due to an illness, but he is likely to be available against the Yankees on Tuesday.