Banuelos has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder strain, and it has yet to be established if he will return to the rotation Saturday against the Twins.
%W 0.56% | Streak 5
L10: W6 L3 P1
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Orioles last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Orioles last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Orioles last 5 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in White Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right leg-area strain. He is likely to be held out of action until the beginning of June.
Rodon has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Jimenez has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from a right high-ankle sprain, and he is expected to be available for Monday's game against the Astros.
Jones has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to correct a flexor mass tear in his right elbow, and he is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Garcia has sat out the previous two games due to lumbar spine muscle spasms, but he is expected to face the Blue Jays on Thursday.
Anderson is absent from the starting lineup for Thursday's contest against the Blue Jays as he will be given a day of rest.
Moncada is absent from the starting lineup for Tuesday's contest versus the Indians as he will receive a day to rest.
Baltimore Orioles last injuries
Karns has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a right forearm strain and is likely to be out of action until at least the beginning of June.
Cobb has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. It is undetermined if he will return during the latter part of June.
Trumbo has landed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from right knee surgery. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the beginning of June.
Villar is not expected to suit up against the Yankees on Monday due to a day of rest.
Bleier has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was dealing with tendinitis in his left shoulder. He is expected to be back in the bullpen for Thursday's game against the Indians.