- TrendOver is 19-5-3 in Brewers last 27 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %79.20% (27)O/U19|5Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Brewers last 9 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Brewers last 16 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Cubs last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Cubs last 19 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U19|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Cubs last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Workman has popped up on the COVID-19 injured list, and it is uncertain how long he will be out of the lineup.
Holder has been shuttled to the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and he is not expected to return not until the latter part of April.
Winkler has been posted to the COVID-19 injured list, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Hendricks was scratched from the previous game due to an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will make his next scheduled start against the Mets on April 20.
Wick has been added to the 10-day injured list due to an oblique strain, and he will not be available until the latter part of April.
Adam is on the COVID-19 injured list, and it is unclear how long he will be idle.
Romine is idle due to a knee injury, and there is no timetable for return.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Yelich has been held out of the previous two games with lower-back tightness, and it is unclear if he will face the Cubs on Wednesday.
Cain was forced from the previous game with a left quad injury, leaving his status for Wednesday's clash with the Cubs hazy.
Wahl will miss an extended period with an oblique injury and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list.
Wong has been added to the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Shaw was lifted from the last contest with a right shin contusion, but it is expected that he will suit up for Monday's battle with the Cubs.
Nottingham will miss an undetermined length of time with a thumb injury.
Fisher is out of commission with a hamstring injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Topa is on the 60-day injured list with a right elbow strain, and he is not projected to take the field until the middle of July.