Edwards Jr. has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unclear how long he will be idle for.
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 31-14-6 in Astros last 51 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %68.90% (51)O/U14|31Push6W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Astros last 7 interleague games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Cubs last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Cubs last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Kimbrel has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from swelling in his right knee, and he is likely to be available for Sunday's game against the Pirates.
Cishek has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with left hip inflammation but is expected to be activated in time for Tuesday's game against the Giants.
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter and is expected to be absent from the club until the latter part of August.
Kintzler has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after right pectoral inflammation, and he will make his return to the bullpen Friday against the Pirates.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until late August.
Cedeno has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due left wrist inflammation. He is likely to be out until late August.
Heyward sat out the last game due to left knee inflammation, and he will not play Thursday against the Phillies.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness and lightheadedness. He is likely to be sidelined for an undetermined length of time.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen towards the start of September.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Altuve is likely to be out of the starting lineup for Game 2 of Tuesday's doubleheader against the White Sox as he is expected to receive a day of rest.
Gurriel is not expected to be the in starting lineup Sunday against the Orioles as he likely will be given the day to rest.
Chirinos has missed the last two games with left shoulder soreness, but is expected to return for Sunday's tilt versus the Mariners.
Fisher left the previous game with a facial contusion after being hit on the cheek by a fly ball. He is not expected to play Sunday against the Orioles.