Fry is allowed to miss up to three days while on the paternity list.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Nationals last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Nationals last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Nationals last 9 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-8-2 in Nationals last 29 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %70.40% (29)O/U19|8Push2W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in White Sox last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Jimenez was held out of the previous two games with soreness in his hip, and it is uncertain if he will play Saturday against the Rangers.
Moncada has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a Grade 1 right hamstring strain and will likely be back on the field Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Washington Nationals last injuries
Williams has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a sprained AC joint in his right shoulder. He is expected to be on the IL until the start of September.
Voth has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder tendinitis, and he is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Zimmerman has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot and is likely to be idle until at least the start of September.
Doolittle has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right knee tendinitis. He is expected to return during the early part of September.
Glover has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list with a right forearm strain and will remain out of the lineup until sometime in September.
Ross left his last due to a right leg injury, but he is likely to take the mound Saturday against the Cubs.
Dozier has been activated from the paternity list to be with his family after the birth of his child. He is expected to suit up against the Pirates on Thursday.
Soto was held out of the previous game due to a mild right ankle strain but is likely to suit up Tuesday against the Reds.