Fry is allowed to miss up to three days while on the paternity list.
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Blue Jays last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Blue Jays last 11 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in White Sox last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1-1 in White Sox last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U1|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Jimenez was held out of the previous two games with soreness in his hip, and it is uncertain if he will play Saturday against the Rangers.
Moncada has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a Grade 1 right hamstring strain and will likely be back on the field Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Tepera has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the start of September.
Giles is allowed to miss up to three days while on the paternity list.
Gurriel Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 left quadriceps strain. He is expected to be out until early part of September.
Stroman exited his last appearance due to left hamstring tightness but is expected to take the mound Tuesday against the Cubs.
Guerrero Jr. is not expected to suit up Wednesday against the Dodgers due to a day of rest.
Guerrero Jr. was held out the previous game with left knee discomfort, but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's series opener against the Dodgers.
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the early part of September.
Borucki is in recovery after undergoing surgery to remove bone spurs from his left elbow and has been transferred to the 60-day injured list. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.