Castillo was lifted from the previous game due to lower-back tightness, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs.
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Blue Jays last 22 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blue Jays last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Blue Jays last 11 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in White Sox last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in White Sox last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1-1 in White Sox last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U1|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Moncada is expected to be in the lineup for Tuesday's matchup against the Cubs even though he is dealing with upper-back tightness.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.
Fry is on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Rodon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Moncada was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a soreness in his leg. It is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Nationals.
Toronto Blue Jays last injuries
Buchholz has been shifted to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 teres major strain in his right shoulder. He is likely to be away from the starting rotation until at least the middle of July.
Smaok sat out the previous two games due to a sore hamstring, and it is unknown if he will take the field for Monday's matchup against the Angels.
Tepera has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow. He is expected to be absent from the bullpen until at least the beginning of August.
Giles has inflammation in his right elbow and is on the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will be activated when first eligible Wednesday against the Angels.
Phelps has been moved to the 60-day injured list while healing from Tommy John surgery on his right elbow that caused him to miss the entire 2018 season. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup for Monday's contest versus the Angels.
Luciano has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right elbow sprain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Guerrero Jr. sat out the previous game with a left hand contusion, and it is unknown if he will play against the Astros on Sunday.
Waguespack has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. He is expected to remain away from the team until at least the end of June.