Fry is allowed to miss up to three days while on the paternity list.
Kansas City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Royals last 4 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Royals last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Royals last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Royals last 28 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in White Sox last 16 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in White Sox last 16 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U3|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Jimenez was held out of the previous two games with soreness in his hip, and it is uncertain if he will play Saturday against the Rangers.
Moncada has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a Grade 1 right hamstring strain and will likely be back on the field Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Kansas City Royals last injuries
Hahn is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He is not expected to return until the early part of September.
Newberry has been added to the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder inflammation. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Duffy is on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return against the Indians on Saturday.
Mondesi has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to a left shoulder subluxation, but he is expected to come off the IL during the start of September.