Fry is allowed to miss up to three days while on the paternity list.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2-1 in White Sox last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U2|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the start of September.
Jimenez was held out of the previous two games with soreness in his hip, and it is uncertain if he will play Saturday against the Rangers.
Moncada has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from a Grade 1 right hamstring strain and will likely be back on the field Thursday against the Rangers.
Garcia has missed the past four games due to a contusion on his right index finger, but he is expected to return to the lineup against the Angels on Thursday.
Herrera has been activated from the 10-day injured list and is expected to to return for Sunday's game against the Athletics.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return Tuesday against the Rays.
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will return Sept. 8 against the Mariners.
Alvarez is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Angels on Friday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.