Castillo was lifted from the previous game due to lower-back tightness, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Astros last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Astros last 7 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2-1 in White Sox last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U2|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Moncada is expected to be in the lineup for Tuesday's matchup against the Cubs even though he is dealing with upper-back tightness.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.
Fry is on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Rodon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Moncada was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a soreness in his leg. It is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Nationals.
Houston Astros last injuries
McHugh has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right elbow discomfort, and it is unknown if he will return against the Yankees on Thursday.
Altuve has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain. He has begun a rehab assignment, leaving his status for Thursday's matchup against the Yankees unclear.
Marisnick has missed the last two games with left knee discomfort, and it is unknown if he will play against the Reds on Monday.
Springer is on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 2 left hamstring strain. He is likely to be away from the team until at least the second half of June.
Stassi has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left knee soreness. He is expected to be on the IL until at least the end of June.
Smith is on the 10-day injured list and will and is not expected to return until at least the end of June.
Diaz is on the 10-day IL with a hamstring strain and is expected to be idle until at least the latter part of June.
McCullers Jr. has been transferred to the 60-day injured list and is expected to miss the 2019 season after having Tommy John surgery.