Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the beginning of July.
- TrendUnder is 7-3-3 in Indians last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (13)O/U3|7Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Indians last 8 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Indians last 10 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U3|7Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in White Sox last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in White Sox last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is likely to be idle until sometime in July.
Banuelos has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to left shoulder inflammation and will miss an extended period.
Castillo is on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is without a definitive timetable for recovery.
Moncada is expected to play against the Cubs on Wednesday despite upper-back tightness.
Moncada is battling upper-back tightness and is not expected to take the field Tuesday against the Cubs.
Fry has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovering from right shoulder soreness. His status for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs is up in the air.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.
Cleveland Indians last injuries
Salazar has been placed on the 60-day injured list while he recovers from arthroscopic right shoulder surgery. He suffered a setback in his recovery, and he is expected to remain away from the mound until sometime in July.
Zimmer has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from labrum surgery on his right shoulder. He is likely to be activated toward the beginning of July.
Otero has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to return to action close to the beginning of July.
Clevinger has landed on the 10-day injured list with a left ankle sprain. He is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of July.
Kluber has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a non-displaced fracture of his right ulna bone and is expected to be sidelined until at least sometime in August.
Clevinger has been activated from the 60-day injured list after healing from an upper-back and Teres major muscle strain, and he is likely to take the mound for his scheduled start Monday against the Rangers.
Kipnis has been absent from the lineup for the past two games with tightness in his right hip but is expected to start on Friday against the Tigers.