Anderson has been given a one-game suspension for his role in an on-field altercation. He will be eligible to return Sunday against the Tigers.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.44% | Streak 0
L10: W1 L9 P0
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 33-16-2 in Rays last 51 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %67.30% (51)O/U16|33Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rays last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rays last 7 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7-2 in Rays last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.00% (27)O/U7|18Push2W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U16|33Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Giolito has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left hamstring strain and is not expected to return until the latter part of April.
Moncada left the previous game to be evaluated for a concussion. Tests turned up negative, leaving his status for Thursday's contest against the Tigers in question.
Kopech is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Jay is on the 10-day injured list due to soreness in his hip and back. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Tampa Bay Rays last injuries
Zunino has been placed on paternity leave for the birth of his child and is permitted to miss up to three days.
De Leon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after missing the entire 2018 season while recovering from Tommy John surgery. He is likely to be sidelined until the end of May.
Choi left the last game with a tight left calf and his status for Sunday's matchup with the Red Sox is uncertain.
Banda has been placed on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery on his left elbow. He is likely to miss the remainder of the season.
Wendle has been designated for the 10-day injured list with a left hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will return Sunday against the Red Sox.
Snell has been placed on the 10-day injured due to a fractured fourth right toe but is expected to return to the starting rotation Wednesday versus the Royals.
Duffy has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to back and hamstring discomfort. He is likely to be shut down for six more weeks.
Pham is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Blue Jays as he likely will be given the day to rest.