Jimenez has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a right ulnar nerve contusion. He is expected to miss at least two weeks.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Athletics last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Athletics last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Athletics last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in White Sox last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-4-1 in White Sox last 18 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %76.50% (18)O/U4|13Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in White Sox last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Anderson is on the 10-day injured list due to a right high-ankle sprain. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the early part of August.
Castillo has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left oblique strain. It is unknown if he will return to the lineup Wednesday versus the Royals.
Covey has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recuperating from right shoulder inflammation. He is expected to start Saturday versus the Athletics.
Burr has been transferred to the 60-day injured list after having Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Oakland Athletics last injuries
Chapman sat out the last game due to left ankle soreness but is likely to play Friday against the Twins.
Estrada has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a lumbar strain. He had an ablation procedure performed on his back and is projected to be absent from the lineup until at least the beginning of September.
Canha missed the last game due to a back injury, and it is unknown if he will return to the lineup Sunday against the Mariners.
Pinder has missed the past two games with a twisted ankle, but is expected to start against the Mariners on Friday.