Garcia is away from the team due to the passing of his grandmother and is allowed to miss up to a maximum of seven games.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-2 in Twins last 10 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U6|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Twins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7 in Twins last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U7|20Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 12-5-1 in White Sox last 18 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U5|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in White Sox last 21 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-1 in White Sox last 17 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U12|4Push1W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Anderson is not expected to be in the lineup Sunday against the Angels as he will likely receive a routine day off for rest.
Jay has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with a right hip strain and is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to right hip surgery.
Fulmer has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a strained right hamstring and is likely to be away from the field until at least the middle of September.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Davis has missed the last two games due to a left wrist contusion. He will not suit up for Sunday's contest with the Marlins.
Pineda is serving a 60-game suspension for the use of performance-enhancing drugs. He will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.
Buxton is expected to miss the remainder of the season while on the 60-day injured list after having surgery to fix the labrum in his left shoulder.
Dyson is out of commission with soreness in his right biceps. He has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
Adrianza is dealing with a right oblique strain. He is expected to return in late September.
Cruz is unlikely to face the Indians on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Cave has been held out of action with left groin tightness, and there is no timetable for return.
Kepler has sat out the previous three games due to soreness in his left shoulder and scapula, but he is expected to be in the lineup for game one of Saturday's doubleheader against the Indians.