Castillo was lifted from the previous game due to lower-back tightness, and it is unclear if he will be available for Tuesday's battle against the Cubs.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Twins last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Twins last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Twins last 6 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Twins last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in White Sox last 12 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2-1 in White Sox last 13 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U2|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Moncada is expected to be in the lineup for Tuesday's matchup against the Cubs even though he is dealing with upper-back tightness.
Moncada has missed the past four games due to a mid-back strain. He is expected back for Sunday's series finale.
Fry is on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right shoulder. He is expected to be sidelined until the latter part of June.
Jay has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right groin strain. He has started a rehab assignment and is likely to be held out of action until at least the end of June.
Covey has landed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation. There is currently no timetable for recovery.
Rodon has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to season-ending Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Moncada was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a soreness in his leg. It is likely he will suit up Tuesday against the Nationals.
Minnesota Twins last injuries
Buxton sat out the previous two contests due to a right wrist contusion, leaving his availability for Monday's game against the Red Sox unclear.
Rogers has been held out of the past three games due to a stiff back, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Royals on Friday.
Cruz is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Royals as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Mejia has landed on the 10-day injured list with a right calf strain and is expected to be away from the mound until at least the end of June.
Polanco is unlikely to suit up against the Tigers on Sunday due to a day of rest.
Pineda has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from tendinitis in his right knee. He is expected to be back on the mound for Friday's game against the Tigers.
Cruz is not expected to suit up against the Indians on Thursday as he is to be rested.
Cruz has been activated from the 10-day injured list after recovery from a left wrist strain, and he is expected to rejoin the lineup Tuesday against the Indians.