Anderson has been given a one-game suspension for his role in an on-field altercation. He will be eligible to return Sunday against the Tigers.
In his last outing, Dylan Covey won as a steep underdog and he is in a similar spot Thursday. The value may be on the White Sox, but that might be a bit ambitious. Grab the slight juice on the run line (-115).
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.43% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
LA Angels Trends
- TrendUnder is 20-7-4 in Angels last 31 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (31)O/U7|20Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-3 in Angels last 55 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %69.20% (55)O/U16|36Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Angels last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Angels last 11 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in White Sox last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4-2 in White Sox last 17 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.Hit %73.30% (17)O/U1|4Push1W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Giolito has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left hamstring strain and is not expected to return until the latter part of April.
Moncada left the previous game to be evaluated for a concussion. Tests turned up negative, leaving his status for Thursday's contest against the Tigers in question.
Kopech is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Jay is on the 10-day injured list due to soreness in his hip and back. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Los Angeles Angels last injuries
Middleton is on the 60-day injured list and is expected to be on the shelf until sometime in July after undergoing Tommy John surgery.
Skaggs has been designated for the 10-day disabled list with a left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be activated prior to Tuesday's game versus the Yankees.
Ohtani is on the 10-day injured list as he is healing from Tommy John surgery but is likely to make his season debut during the latter part of April.
Tropeano is on the 10-day injured list after suffering a setback in his recovery from a right shoulder strain. It is anticipated that he will remain on the IL until the latter part of April.
Upton has been diagnosed with turf toe and been placed on the 10-day disabled list. He is expected to miss eight to 12 weeks of action.
Heaney is sidelined with inflammation in his left elbow and has been placed on the 10-day injured list. He is expected to be out of commission until sometime in May.
Hermosillo is on the 10-day injured list while recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia and is not expected to return until at least the end of April.
Trout has been sidelined due to a right groin strain but is expected to return to action Monday against the Rangers.