Moncada left the previous game to be evaluated for a concussion. Tests turned up negative, leaving his status for Thursday's contest against the Tigers in question.
NY Yankees Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Yankees last 5 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Yankees last 21 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Yankees last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-15-4 in Yankees last 51 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.10% (51)O/U32|15Push4W/L
Chi. White Sox Trends
- TrendOver is 8-1-2 in White Sox last 11 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (11)O/U8|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in White Sox last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0-1 in White Sox last 8 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in White Sox last 4 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Chicago White Sox last injuries
Giolito has been placed on the 10-day injured list with left hamstring tightness. He is not expected to return until the latter part of April.
Kopech is on the 60-day injured list while recovering from Tommy John surgery and is expected to miss the entire 2019 season.
Jay is on the 10-day injured list due to soreness in his hip and back. He is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of April.
Anderson has been removed from the paternity leave list as he is away from the team due to the birth of his second child. He is expected to return for Friday's game versus the Mariners.
New York Yankees last injuries
Sanchez is on the 10-day injured list with a left calf strain but is projected to return to the lineup Sunday against the Royals.
Betances has landed on the 10-day injured list with a shoulder impingement and is likely to be out of the lineup until at least the beginning of June.
Hicks is on the 10-day injured list with a stiff lower back and will not be ready to play until at least the start of May.
Ellsbury has been transferred to the 10-day injured list after he missed the last season with hip and foot injuries and there is no timetable for return.
Andujar has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a small tear to the labrum in his right shoulder, and it is anticipated that it will keep him on the IL until at least sometime in May.
Bird has been designated for 10-day injured list with a left plantar fascia tear and is likely to miss at least four to six weeks.
Romine is bothered by a head injury but is expected to be ready to go Tuesday against the Red Sox.
Tulowitzki has landed on the 10-day injured list due to a left calf strain and is expected to be out of commission until at least sometime in May.