Hendricks has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder inflammation, and there is currently no definitive timetable for his return.
- TrendOver is 10-1-2 in Mariners last 13 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %90.90% (13)O/U10|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Mariners last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Mariners last 7 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mariners last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cubs last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3-3 in Cubs last 17 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (17)O/U3|11Push3W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Edwards Jr. has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a left thoracic strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Cishek has missed the last four games due to a right knee bone bruise, and his availability for Sunday's tilt against the Dodgers is in question.
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He is likely to be out until the end of June.
Barnette has been transferred to the 60-day injured list with right shoulder tightness and is expected to be sidelined until at least the latter half of June.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the middle of July.
Contreras is not likely to be in the lineup for Wednesday's games against the Rockies as he is expected to get a day of rest.
Bryant is not expected to be in action Wednesday against the Rockies as he likely will be given a day of rest.
Seattle Mariners last injuries
Healy has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to inflammation in his lower back, and it is undetermined if he will be activated prior to Monday's matchup against the Royals.
Hernandez has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a Grade 1 lat strain and has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation. He is not expected to return until at least the beginning of July.
Brennan is on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Encarnacion was recently acquired via trade and is expected to join the team prior to Monday's matchup against the Rays.
Gordon missed the last game with a bruised right wrist, and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.
Encarnacion sat out the previous two games nursing a back injury, and is not expected to play against the Athletics on Saturday.
Crawford has been activated from the 10-day injured list where he was recovering from a left ankle sprain. He is expected to suit up for Friday's game against the Athletics.
Strickland has been moved to the 60-day injured list with a Grade 2 right lat strain and is likely to be on the shelf until at least the end of June.