Stock is nursing tightness in his right forearm, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Phillies last 6 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Phillies last 4 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Phillies last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 9-4-2 in Cubs last 15 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (15)O/U4|9Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Cubs last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Philadelphia Phillies last injuries
Dominguez is hindered by an elbow injury, and a timetable for return has yet to be determined.
Haseley is going through the concussion protocol, and it is up in the air if he will be cleared in time for opening day versus the Marlins.
McCutchen is recovering surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee, but he is likely to suit up against the Marlins in the season opener.