Edwards Jr. has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unclear how long he will be idle for.
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in Brewers last 14 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Brewers last 4 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Cubs last 4 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U9|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Cubs last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-2 in Cubs last 14 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (14)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Kimbrel has been added to the 10-day injured list with swelling in his right knee, and it is unknown if he will return Saturday against the Pirates.
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter and is expected to be absent from the club until the latter part of August.
Cishek has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with left hip inflammation but is expected to be activated in time for Tuesday's game against the Giants.
Kintzler has been reinstated from the 10-day injured list after right pectoral inflammation, and he will make his return to the bullpen Friday against the Pirates.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until late August.
Cedeno has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due left wrist inflammation. He is likely to be out until late August.
Heyward sat out the last game due to left knee inflammation, and he will not play Thursday against the Phillies.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Davies has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with back spasms but is expected to return to the mound Monday against the Cardinals.
Yelich missed the previous four games with a sore back and will not be in the lineup against the Rangers on Sunday.
Nelson has been moved to the 60-day injured list due to a right elbow effusion. He has begun a rehab assignment and is expected to return during the latter part of August.
Cain is tending to a left knee contusion, but is expected to start against the Rangers on Friday.
Cain exited the previous game with a left knee contusion, and he will not suit up Wednesday against the Pirates.
Braun is not expected to play Monday against the Pirates as he is to be rested.
Cain is not expected to be in the starting lineup Sunday against the Cubs as he will likely be given the day off.