Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until at least the start of September.
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Astros last 6 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Astros last 5 home games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Astros last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Cubs last 5 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cubs last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3-3 in Cubs last 17 interleague games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %78.60% (17)O/U3|11Push3W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter but is expected to return to action Sept. 1 against the Brewers.
Descalso has landed on the 10-day injured list with a sprained left ankle, and he is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of September.
Morrow has been transferred to the 60-day injured list while recuperating from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow. He has a setback during his recovery and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Cedeno has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due left wrist inflammation. He is likely to be out until at least the beginning of September.
Cishek has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from left hip inflammation and is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Giants.
Kimbrel has been activated from the 10-day injured list after healing from swelling in his right knee, and he is likely to be available for Sunday's game against the Pirates.
Edwards Jr. has been added to the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder strain, and it is unclear how long he will be idle for.
Houston Astros last injuries
Diaz has landed on the 10-day injured list with dizziness, and it is unclear if he will return Tuesday against the Rays.
Sanches will spend an undetermined length of time on the 10-day injured list with soreness in his right pectoral muscle.
Correa is sidelined due to lower-back stiffness and has been designated for the 10-day injured list. It is unknown if he will return Sept. 8 against the Mariners.
Alvarez is not expected to be in the starting lineup against the Angels on Friday as he is likely to receive a day of rest.
James is on the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder soreness, but he is likely to return to the bullpen during the start of September.
Altuve is not expected to suit up against the Tigers on Monday due to a day of rest.
White will spend an extended period on the 10-day injured list with a right trapezius strain.
Peacock has been placed on the 10-day injured list with right shoulder discomfort. He sustained a setback in his recovery and it is unclear if he will be activated for Sunday's contest against the Athletics.