Hamels has been placed on the 10-day injured list with a left oblique strain, and he is expected to be out of action until at least the beginning of August.
I'll take my chances here with Chicago as a small road dog against the Brewers. I gave out Atlanta yesterday, as I didn't like the Cubs coming off a bad loss (blew a late lead) and they had Darvish on the mound, who was rocked his first time out.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W1 L9 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Brewers last 8 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Brewers last 14 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Brewers last 5 home games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Brewers last 6 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Chi. Cubs Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-6 in Cubs last 19 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cubs last 7 road games with the total set at 6.5 or lower.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Cubs last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Chicago Cubs last injuries
Cedeno has landed on the 10-day injured list with inflammation in his left wrist. He is likely to be out until the latter half of July.
Webster has been transferred to the 60-day injured list due to radial nerve inflammation in his right arm. He is likely to be out of commission until the end of July.
Zobrist is away from the team due to a personal matter and is expected to be absent from the club until sometime in September.
Edwards Jr. is on the 10-day injured list due to a left thoracic strain, and he is expected to be out of commission until at least the end of July.
Heyward missed his second straight game due to an injured back and hip but it is expected that he will suit up against the White Sox on Saturday.
Milwaukee Brewers last injuries
Wahl has been moved to the 60-day injured list after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in his right knee. He is in danger of missing the entire 2019 season.
Burnes has been designated for the 10-day injured list due to right shoulder irritation, and he is likely to remain on the IL until at least the end of July.
Grandal is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Giants as he is likely to be given a day of rest.
Arcia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Giants on Friday.
Arcia was removed from the previous game due to a shoulder injury, and it is unclear if he will be available Sunday against the Pirates.
Braun missed the last game with a sore knee, and it is unlikely he will be available Saturday against the Pirates.